S&S Consolidated High School is an above average, public school located in Sadler, TX. It has 268 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
S&S Consolidated High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-32 Students
- B29 Students
- A-28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+20 Students
- A-18 Students
- B+15 Students
- B14 Students
- A12 Students
- C+12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like S&S Consolidated High School
- A-Gunter High School
- Gunter Independent School District, TX
- 76 reviews
- B+Collinsville High School
- Collinsville Independent School District, TX
- 18 reviews
- B+Pottsboro High School
- Pottsboro Independent School District, TX
- 60 reviews
- BHowe High School
- Howe Independent School District, TX
- 29 reviews
S&S Consolidated High School Reviews
The science courses at S&S are very useful in preparation for college. Mr. Smith's World History and Mrs. Skupin's AP English courses are also useful in obtaining a base skillset and some knowledge needed for college. Any other course at S&S gave no useful experience in college readiness. The administration needs to highly consider hiring well developed teachers to its staff.
This is the best high school. All other high schools have a ton of violence, drugs, and stuck-up groups while S&S does not. Best school ever!
My high school was fantastic in providing much needed help and guidance to it's students and acted as our home away from home. Every single one of the staff (except for very few) has help students to step out of their comfort zones and properly grow as the wonderful people they can become. Policies such as dress code and attendance were strict but understandable. If one is not following the policies, they have no one to blame but themselves as students are given ample warnings before getting in trouble. Bullying is not much of an issue as most students treat one another with respect despite the occasional dispute between team members of a sports team. Over-all, my time in high school is a time that I will never forget thanks to the amazing friends, inspiring teachers, the coolest janitor you will ever meet, and the lunch ladies who always gave me an extra big serving. If I could start over, I would, and to all the new students attending my high school, I hope you enjoy your time as much as I have. Keep it real!