Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Rye High School is a public school located in Rye, CO. It has 215 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Rye High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-90 Students
- A-65 Students
- B55 Students
- C49 Students
- A-41 Students
- B-35 Students
- A-34 Students
- C+27 Students
- B-21 Students
- B-21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Rye High School Reviews
Attending this school has been such a great experience. The school is in a beautiful area with lots of people to reach to for help in school and mental help. Very united as a community. The academics are okay, the teachers are very supportive though! AP classes are offered as well as college enrollment. The small school atmosphere is great.
I had a very good experience with Rye High School! It is a small town with a small school, so it has very good size classes. Overall, clubs and sports have very good acceptance so no tryouts! My experience at Rye High was overall good although, at times there was problems with substance abuse among students, it didn't affect me in any way.
Whether it is the small school atmosphere or the general personalities of the school, every staff member is sharing students business and drama. There is little to no professionalism and a majority of the teachers display ignorance in a way I have never seen it before. The teachers who aren't like that are really there to help the students succeed. Some teachers, such as Karen Hopkins is the best person I will ever meet, never turning down helping others and bringing the school up. While there is few good qualities at this school students tend to score high on testing and most could be very successful is effort was applied.