Rutledge Elementary School Reviews

We are still new, but Rutledge is a great school. The teachers and staff are very friendly and responsive and seem to genuinely care about the students. While the level of rigor is not as high as I would like, there are opportunities for challenge for the students, including a wonderful GT program that is run by three fabulous teachers who really go out of their way to make sure the kids in the program have a great experience and learn some important skills--beyond just academics--as well. I would like to see more innovation happening in the classrooms and some revamped learning spaces, but all in all this is a great place to be. My child is very happy here and is definitely learning something new almost every day.
When we came to this school, my daughter was in 3rd grade. The faculty couldn't have been nicer or more supportive to a new, shy student. They encouraged her to shine!
Rutledge elementary school has been outstanding in providing a safe,enriched, fun environment for my kids. The school has been great at communication, streamlined enrollment process, good transparency year round about school vision and progress toward that goal. The teachers have been amazing , They are caring, energetic and inspiring to the kids. Kids have fun yet enriching activities year on a weekly basis. Few opportunities for the school are on handling drop off traffic better, improving healthy lunch choices and after school enrichment programs.
Start Your Review of Rutledge Elementary School
It was a very fun environment. I enjoyed all the activities that we did there. Everyone's super friendly and the teachers make sure that all the students are learning to the best of their abilities.