Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Russellville Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Russellville, KY. It has 529 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 43% in reading.
Russellville Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-82 Students
- B50 Students
- A-43 Students
- C+30 Students
- A-25 Students
- B-19 Students
- B-14 Students
- C+12 Students
- B11 Students
- C9 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Russellville Junior/Senior High School Reviews
There are several opportunities at the school. They definitely prepare you not only for college, but also for life. There are a lot of opportunities to explore your options at Russellville High school. It is a great school to attend.
At this school, every teacher is there to give an education, to help a student learn. Every student is worked with and has the opportunity to have one-on-one experiences with all faculty. They are constantly adapting to the world around us, using technology to their advancement.
My overall experience I love learning new things open for education. And I also love that teachers are involved in activities. Overall I would like to see change in helping with scholarships and applying for college that is what needs more work on. Other than that the school is fine.