Russellville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B255 Students
- A135 Students
- B120 Students
- B38 Students
- C+27 Students
- B26 Students
- B-26 Students
- B+24 Students
- C+24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Russellville High School Reviews
Review Russellville High School
My math teacher in High school was the best i have ever had, much better than any of my college math teachers. She took the time to help me and other students when we were struggling and explained concepts in a way that i believe anyone could understand. My English teacher during my senior year was very great as well. She taught in a more professional "college professor-ish" way and made us think outside of the box in a way no other teacher had before. To summarize it all, there is at least 2 teachers in each department that are absolutely excellent.
This school is alright. That's really the best I can say. The teachers, when you are lucky, care about the students but most just want you to pass the class and get out. Without necessarily learning anything. The administration is outdated and an overall joke. The students don't respect the non-teacher faculty because of how they are treated. Sports is god and everything else is background. Decent education all things considered though. Grounds, when not being under constant construction, are also not bad.
The students and faculty are generally friendly, and quite a few faculty members care about individual students. However there are a large number of teachers who only care about making sure their test scores meet the expected goals. As a result some teachers curve test scores instead of making sure the students understand the material. A lot of important information gets glossed over in some of the classes. There are a few teachers who are passionate about their jobs, and thanks to them (Mr Motley, Ms Hubbard) I had a few useful study habits that have been useful in college.