Russellville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+96 Students
- A61 Students
- C+58 Students
- A58 Students
- A45 Students
- A-45 Students
- A28 Students
- A-22 Students
- B21 Students
- A+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Russellville High School Reviews
Review Russellville High School
Russellville High School is one of the very best high schools in my area. As for academics, we have classes for everyone: Honors, Advanced, and Standard, along with many extracurricular classes, such as: Agriculture, Parenting, Food innovations, Musical Theatre, Band, and hobbies class. I personally enjoy RHS's Show Choir, Theatre, and Band programs. By doing these clubs I get to feel connected and involved in my school and community; it's also fun! The teachers in these classes always go out of their way to make every student feel important and special. Our teachers have great character, and treat the students with kindness and fairness. Our sports facilities, coaches, and teams are also outstanding! Recently the students petitioned to create a soccer team, the administrators saw the desire for the team and granted it to the students! Our players love the coaches, students love the staff, and when you have the aspiration to learn you will go far in life.
The majority of the teachers at Russellville High School were great! always helpful, friendly, and resourceful. Like any school, there were less helpful ones, but I had a great experience with all of my teachers.
My overall experience at Russellville is finally they are focusing more on academics than athletics. I mean don't get me wrong sports are genuine, BUT Russellville takes it to extreme at best when it comes down to making a touchdown or being state champions. Most kids at this school are failing and it's due to the lack of motivation and it's lack of teaching ethnics. But now since the beginning of 2014 has Russellville High School really buckled down and actually focused on academics.