Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Russell-Tyler-Ruthton High School is an above average, public school located in Tyler, MN. It has 175 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Russell-Tyler-Ruthton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+16 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+11 Students
- C+6 Students
- B5 Students
- B-5 Students
- A-4 Students
- B-4 Students
- B-4 Students
- B+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Russell-Tyler-Ruthton High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Russell-Tyler-Ruthton High School Reviews
Very good school rurally located. Good ratio of students to teachers. Has an excellent athletic program. The three towns of Russell, Tyler and Ruthton stand strong behind the school. They attend all the sports activities, as well as the music and drama performances.
The school building itself is terrible, but the teachers are mostly good and the staff and administration are helpful. Food is mediocre.
There were a ton of extracurricular activities. There was FFA, FCCLA, there were a ton of sports also. The staff always went to games. The staff always supported us in all of our activities. There was also student council so that students became involved with our school. There was also honor society. So many different activities and extracurricular activities are at this school.