Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Rushville-Industry High School is a public school located in Rushville, IL. It has 329 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
Rushville-Industry High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B38 Students
- B24 Students
- A+22 Students
- B+20 Students
- C+20 Students
- B-14 Students
- B13 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+10 Students
- A-8 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Rushville-Industry High School
Rushville-Industry High School Reviews
Rushville - Industry High School is very involved in the community and is very competitive when it comes to our sports. Everyone at this school gets along and helps each other out. The teachers are amazing, especially our History teachers. I love my school and what it has to offer everyone in the community and in school. RIHS shows pride in everything we do and everyone here is proud to be Rocket.
Rushville Industry high school is just an amazing small town school. The teachers know your name, even if you have never had them. They all care about their students and they do not even need to say it, they just show it. The only thing I would like to see change is their options of classes that we could take. They do not have as many options as other high schools.
I really liked the different options you have in high school for electives. I also like that Rushville takes pride in not only sports, but band and chorus events. I woud like to see someone take charge in helping students get ready for college. The counselor is the ideal options, but she does not help students figure out FAFSAs, different college options, etc.