Rushford-Peterson Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Rushford, MN. It has 198 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Rushford-Peterson Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- A+34 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+17 Students
- B13 Students
- A-12 Students
- B-12 Students
- B9 Students
- A+9 Students
- B+9 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Rushford-Peterson Senior High School
- A-Houston High School
- Houston Public School District, MN
- 22 reviews
- B+Lanesboro High School
- Lanesboro Public School District, MN
- 25 reviews
- BWinona Senior High School
- Winona Area Public School District, MN
- 169 reviews
- A-Caledonia Senior High School
- Caledonia Public School District, MN
- 40 reviews
Rushford-Peterson Senior High School Reviews
It's a slightly above average small-town school. The teachers are fantastic, and though there is not as much access to upper level classes as I would like, it's not bad. There is little diversity, but that is to be expected. There are things I would like changed, but it is not bad overall.
I guess it was a pretty good school. I wasn't always happy there but I'm sure that's the same at most high schools. The school building is only three years old so it's pretty nice. But the lockers are too small and all crowded together so that isn't good. And the school tries to do online learning days when the weather is bad and those don't work very well for many students. The teachers are okay - some good and some not so good.
I have had a wonderful experience at Rushford-Peterson Senior High School. The school has a wonderful and safe environment. Bullying is not tolerated at all It does not happen very often but it is stopped whenever it does happen. I would definitely recommend this school.