Rudyard High School is a public, magnet school located in Rudyard, MI. It has 699 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
Rudyard High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+13 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+11 Students
- B-10 Students
- A+10 Students
- B6 Students
- B+5 Students
- B5 Students
- B+5 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Rudyard High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Rudyard High School Reviews
Rudyard High School has a few gem teachers, but that's it. Many faculty are disrespectful and don't seem to care much about their job. The school is very small and there are very little opportunities for extracurricular activities.
This school is always in need of teachers, especially in the subjects of math, science and foreign language. The teaches are helpful. There are many oppurtunities for college credit.
The school has taken great steps to provide safety for students at the school. They have keyless door locks on all the outside entryways and now each of those is locked after a certain time every morning. Classroom doors now have a lock-down device and there is a protocol that teachers are to follow in case of a lock-down situation. However, my kids have reported that in some of their classes, students and teachers are not always taking lock-down drills seriously. There have been some situations where a lock-down was not a drill and this concerns me.