Ruben Salazar Bilingual Center Reviews

Tried to transfer my child from Salazar to another school and office clerk was very rude to me and new school office. Took all day to fax paperwork.
The school was very nurturing and the administration was able to have staff that were supportive and carrying. The school prepared my child for high school and most importantly life. This school went above and beyond to help my children and myself as a parent.
There weren't a line of extra-curricular activities, until after I had graduated. Even then, there weren't many that most of the children were actually interested in doing.
Start Your Review of Ruben Salazar Bilingual Center
I love this school. Couldn't imagine attending anywhere else.
The teaching styles are moderately simple, yet very interesting which challenges students to get engaged in learning.
It's strict, but there could be some lee-ways.
Indeed, we had access to computers. However there weren't as many opportunities to print resources that were essential for class.
I am not too certain whether the school nurse/programs were safe, or even created, because I never got injured at school. Usually when a student was harmed, the school called the ambulance. Though I would say there was bullying present, what school doesn't have it, but security guards did the best that they could to solve tensions and future altercations between students.