COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Roycemore was one of the first schools in Illinois to create a Re-Entry Plan for 2020-2021. It includes new Health and Safety Protocols and multiple enrollment choices for families with both on-campus and off-campus instruction options. Customized Learning Plans will be created for each student ensuring their academic progress even if officials mandate an all-state transition to remote learning. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
For over 100 years, Roycemore has helped students unlock their passion and talents to prepare them to live extraordinary lives!
Founded in 1915, one of our hallmarks has been the ability to differentiate and deliver a college prep program without a pressure cooker environment. Our commitment to differentiation results in greater engagement and an understanding of subject matter that is deeper and longer lasting.
Whether in early childhood where children use the same materials but complete activities at different levels, or in the Upper School where students can take classes at Northwestern University at no additional tuition, Roycemore’s commitment to differentiation provides for a student-centered environment where children thrive.
With low student-teacher ratios, we can differentiate in ways other schools cannot. We believe this helps students Engage MORE. Because of such engagement, they Achieve MORE. And with that achievement they Become MORE. This is the MORE of Roycemore.
Roycemore School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+10 Students
- B+10 Students
- A+8 Students
- A-8 Students
- A-7 Students
- B-7 Students
- A+7 Students
Winter Mini Courses
Roycemore is offering Mini Courses to keep students busy and engaged over the winter. These online classes will take place on weekends and evenings and are open to any interested 4th - 12th Graders. These classes are bound to challenge a student’s creative skill set with options including Wearable Technology, Stop Motion Video, Stories on Stage, and Fun with Photoshop. Classes start in January.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Roycemore School Reviews
I was fortunate enough to be hired as MS Division Head for the 20/21 school year and have found that Roycemore is everything it portrays itself as and MORE! Roycemore offers more connection between home & school, more agency and voice for students, more collaboration among faculty, and more love and caring for all members of our school community than I ever thought possible.
Roycemore is someplace special.