Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Royal High School is a public school located in Brookshire, TX. It has 630 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 29% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Royal High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+104 Students
- A+96 Students
- A-92 Students
- A+85 Students
- B78 Students
- B-57 Students
- C-56 Students
- B50 Students
- B49 Students
- A35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Royal High School
- BBrazos High School
- Brazos Independent School District, TX
- 45 reviews
- BRaines High School
- Katy Independent School District, TX
- 3 reviews
- B-Sealy High School
- Sealy Independent School District, TX
- 116 reviews
- BCypress Springs High School
- Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District, TX
- 622 reviews
Royal High School Reviews
I loved my experience at royal high school! Everyone gets along well, both students and teachers. The teachers and staff are willing to help a student anytime. There are plenty of activities to take part in, like SkillsUSA, FFA, HOSA, and more. We also offer other courses that some schools don't offer like arts a/v, cosmetology, rotc, and more. However, not every school is perfect. The food is a bit on the ok side of things, but it's best to take lunch from home. Royal also don't have the best basketball team. But, other then those nitpicks, royal is a great school to go for a great school experience.!
I am a senior at Royal HS. Class of 2018! My experience from 3 years of attending here has been astonishing. It starts in my classrooms, to my teachers. And genuinely, without them, i wouldn't have accomplished so much. My school is very friendly. And what I most like about this school is that you will always have someone to support you in every step of the way. From the staff members to Alumni that come and visit the campus. Also, the School provides us with people that come from various universities to come and communicate with us during our 1-hour lunch period! How awesome is that. What I would like to see change is more students actually eager to learn! To put the same effort this remarkably unique school puts on us.
Id like to see Royal implement more programs get students more invested in after school and extracurricular activities. But seeing as the school is rapidly growing, the demand for more opportunities of involvement are soon to come