Roswell High School is an elite, public school located in Roswell, GA. It has 2,078 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Roswell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+387 Students
- B+197 Students
- B175 Students
- A+172 Students
- B+144 Students
- A129 Students
- B+113 Students
- A+104 Students
- A98 Students
- A+97 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 93 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.56 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.61 responses
Roswell High School Reviews
Roswell High School in Roswell, Georgia is an excellent school to obtain a great education. And I'm not just saying that, our school is ranked 15th in the state of Georgia and 448th in the country. We are also a leading STEM school in the country. Students who graduate from Roswell are prepared to go out into the world and make an impact. If you're looking for a great place to raise your family and a great education for your children, give Roswell a try! You won't be disappointed. Go Hornets!
I absolutely loved attending this school! The only reason I had to rank it 4 stars was because a lot of discipline was not carried through with, which resulted in some bad behavior and made me feel uncomfortable at some times. Also I feel that RHS should have invested in making the bathrooms and the classrooms cleaner and nicer before they focused on the front entrance of the decals hanging in the halls. Otherwise I really enjoy my time at Roswell, and I love to call it my high school.
As a student at Roswell High School, my teachers and the administration exposed me to a wide variety of academic and volunteer opportunities, both inside and outside the classroom. Through lab work, band, and honor societies, as well as other extracurricular activities, I gained a large amount of knowledge that will follow me throughout my life. However, if I could change anything about Roswell High, it would be the physical environment. Since the school is so old, many of the classrooms and outer surroundings are in a decaying state. Repair to the bathrooms, paint, and cafeteria would greatly improve the overall environment of Roswell High.