Roswell High School is a top rated, public school located in Roswell, GA. It has 2,232 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 63% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Roswell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+469 Students
- B+254 Students
- B205 Students
- A+203 Students
- B+172 Students
- A154 Students
- B135 Students
- A131 Students
- A+118 Students
- A115 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 125 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.63 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.68 responses
Roswell High School Reviews
Roswell genuinely has its good qualities that many other schools may not have, but in my personal experience, something about the school rendered me incapable of academically performing the way I previously had. Like anything, it does have its bad qualities, too. I've formed close bonds with some of my teachers and my counselor, as well as other staff, and you can tell they want you to succeed. I will say, there's been a history of fights over the years, the bathrooms most definitely need some touch-ups (they're actually disgusting, in my opinion), and sometimes a teacher might say something irrational, but overall, I think I had a good experience. I now take online classes, but it's more about personal circumstances, rather than the school. Go Hornets!
I overall liked my experience at Roswell! I have had amazing teachers 90% of the time who help me out and want me to learn and understand. There are so many clubs, sports, and activities for all students. It would be hard to not get involved. The only thing I would like to see change is the bathrooms. It would be one thing if they just were a little dirty (because they are public bathrooms), but there are broken seats and broken doors and half the time there’s no hand soap.
Roswell High School in Roswell, Georgia is an excellent school to obtain a great education. And I'm not just saying that, our school is ranked 15th in the state of Georgia and 448th in the country. We are also a leading STEM school in the country. Students who graduate from Roswell are prepared to go out into the world and make an impact. If you're looking for a great place to raise your family and a great education for your children, give Roswell a try! You won't be disappointed. Go Hornets!