Rossview High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-173 Students
- A-126 Students
- B-74 Students
- A+74 Students
- B65 Students
- B41 Students
- B+30 Students
- B28 Students
- A-24 Students
- B24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 89 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses
Rossview High School Reviews
Review Rossview High School
As a current military dependant of an active duty solider, I have traveled across the country and have attended many schools. However, Rossview High was the most enriching institution I've ever attended. From the qualified educators to the many different clubs and activities I was able to learn new skills and makes memories I'll never forget. In direct preparation for entering the military myself and pursuing law, through Rossview, I was able become an active member of my high school speech and debate team; honing my communication skills so that I am able to adequately advocate for the rights of service members around the world. Additionally, I am currently enrolled in my school’s JROTC program that provides the disciplinary and teamwork training crucial in preparing me for the military. I have been involved in a multitude of other extracurriculars throughout high school that encompasses many of my passions. Rossview provided me with enough skills and resources to pursue my goals.
The art program is great! The teachers care and really devote their time to each students progress. The staff in general for each subject is picked well. I have only had one issue with a chemistry teacher but that was just a personality clash, not a matter of teaching ability. The school spirit is great! I never wanted to miss an assembly. As a student who had to move a lot, I am glad I got to graduate from Rossview High School.
The grand majority of teachers exhibit an strong endeavor to help their students thrive in their classes. Lessons are generally engaging and require a level of student commitment that travels beyond a simple lecture, which clearly allows the teachers to know which students need help. Most teachers are willing to sacrifice time after school to continue to assist students if needed. All teachers are very kind and are willing to create a healthy educational environment to accurately prepare a student like me for college and beyond!