Ross High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-95 Students
- A94 Students
- A+77 Students
- A-44 Students
- B37 Students
- A-32 Students
- B-26 Students
- B-21 Students
- B19 Students
- B+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Ross High School Reviews
Review Ross High School
The teachers at Ross high school are over all, pretty great. They all allow you to contact them outside of school for help. Some teachers even will stay after school to help their students. They are all very encouraging! They always want to make sure that you are able to really understand the concept that they are trying to teach. I have never had any issues with a teacher from here.
One of the best schools in Butler County Ohio. We received the national blue ribbon award as well as the #1 school in Butler County. The teachers are there to help the kids learn and not because of a salary. This school is based around community and being a family and that's one of the best strengths this school has. The students are close and there's very little drama, but of course a school has a degree of drama considering we are family.
Overall, Ross was a great place to attend high school. The closeness of the community creates a feeling of home. The students are nice, the teachers are great, the academics are challenging enough but not overly challenging, and the environment is good for learning.