- Dallas Independent School District
- Public, Magnet
Rosie Sorrells Education & Social Services High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-103 Students
- A-74 Students
- A+71 Students
- B67 Students
- B-61 Students
- B57 Students
- A+53 Students
- A-49 Students
- A+45 Students
- B+45 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 38 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Rosie Sorrells Education & Social Services High School Reviews
Review Rosie Sorrells Education & Social Services High School
My experience at townview has been really great! There is a lot of diversity in this school and everyone knows each other. Townview really gets you prepared for college and the future. Townview is made up of 6 schools and i love how we all know each other and help each other out. I would choose this school again if i had to do it all over again, it has helped me grown and mature all the teachers have been super supportive and motivated to help us grow and be ready for college and the future.
Resources available to students are very helpful. A service provided by the school for students when it comes to colleges is Education is Freedom. They help the students when it comes to actually choosing a college, the application process and financial aid. Tutoring is also provided in the morning before school starts and after school. Resources available to students are adequate and accessible!
My teachers at my school are the best. They make sure each student get what they need and they help them one-on-one. My teachers take their time to help me with any struggles I have and that what makes them great teachers. All of my teachers want to see me strive for excellence and I realize that and I appreciate them for everything that they do. My teachers are out of this world and I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. My teachers give me so much knowledge and they genuinely care about me. A teacher is not just teaching, but helping their students with problems they have outside the classroom. They have respect for me and I always have respect for them. Without teachers, it just wouldn't be the same.