Roseland Charter School is an above average, public, charter school located in Santa Rosa, CA. It has 1,452 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 48% in reading.
Roseland Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-362 Students
- B267 Students
- B227 Students
- B-186 Students
- A170 Students
- B-168 Students
- B+140 Students
- A-133 Students
- A-124 Students
- A+115 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.48 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.48 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.57 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Schools like Roseland Charter School
- B+Orchard View
- Online School
- Twin Hills Union Elementary School District, CA
- 6 reviews
- B+Pathways Charter School
- Harmony Union Elementary School District, CA
- 16 reviews
- NGNorthwest Prep Charter School
- Piner-Olivet Union Elementary School District, CA
- 4 reviews
- C+Pivot Online Charter - North Bay
- Online School
- Oak Grove Union Elementary School District, CA
- 5 reviews
Roseland Charter School Reviews
Roseland Charter School has definitely changed my life! Ever since the first day I attended the Roseland District, my grades and mind set have improved drastically. I was able to create great relationships with all of my professors and my classmates were my second family. There are plenty of other schools in the area I live in, but I would never change Rosalind Character school for any other one. The only change I would make would be allowing the school to actually use the field in order for us to run on a normal track that will help calculate miles quicker.
My experience at the Roseland Charter School has overall been amazing I have accomplished I have put my mind to, and there are still things I want to complete before I go. Roseland Charter has engaged me more into our community since our school is small it isn't as known, unless you help the community. Our school recognized for all the community service work he have put in for Santa Rosa such as the Ironman Foundation. Roseland Charter helps you with communication skills, and as well as leadership skills which we embody here at Roseland Charter. Students here in Roseland head into the STEAM field which our teachers really encourage us to do that and push us harder than we could do. I am proud to be apart of the Roseland Charter School and will encourage anyone to enroll to this school.
My experience at Roseland Charter School is relatively mixed. It has amazing resources for students that need extra help in their classes such as homework club, exclusive scholarships and also the fact that teachers are available whenever you need because of its small size. Although, it does not provide many AP or Honors courses, especially any that are STEM-related. If you intend on pursuing a STEM-related career Roseland Charter School is definitely not a good choice. Besides that, the teachers and staff have always been so loving and show that they genuinely care. It makes for an overall amazing school to attend.