Roseland Charter School is an above average, public, charter school located in Santa Rosa, CA. It has 1,325 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 38% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Roseland Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+301 Students
- B206 Students
- B181 Students
- B-152 Students
- B147 Students
- A136 Students
- B+116 Students
- A-116 Students
- A-103 Students
- A94 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.44 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.44 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.53 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Schools like Roseland Charter School
- BOrchard View
- Online School
- Twin Hills Union Elementary School District, CA
- 4 reviews
- B+Pathways Charter School
- Harmony Union Elementary School District, CA
- 15 reviews
- NGAcademy of Arts & Science - Sonoma Campus
- Online School
- Cotati-Rohnert Park Unified School District, CA
- NGNorthwest Prep Charter School
- Piner-Olivet Union Elementary School District, CA
- 1 review
Roseland Charter School Reviews
Roseland Charter School has definitely changed my life! Ever since the first day I attended the Roseland District, my grades and mind set have improved drastically. I was able to create great relationships with all of my professors and my classmates were my second family. There are plenty of other schools in the area I live in, but I would never change Rosalind Character school for any other one. The only change I would make would be allowing the school to actually use the field in order for us to run on a normal track that will help calculate miles quicker.
My experience at Roseland Charter School is relatively mixed. It has amazing resources for students that need extra help in their classes such as homework club, exclusive scholarships and also the fact that teachers are available whenever you need because of its small size. Although, it does not provide many AP or Honors courses, especially any that are STEM-related. If you intend on pursuing a STEM-related career Roseland Charter School is definitely not a good choice. Besides that, the teachers and staff have always been so loving and show that they genuinely care. It makes for an overall amazing school to attend.
Roseland University Prep is an amazing school with our graduation rate being 97-100% every year. They provide countless recourses and opportunities for students such as myself to thrive in college. Roseland University Prep is a smaller school with around 450 students but this allows the students and staff to build a one-on-one bond that could be hard to find in other larger schools. Our story truly is amazing; our school used to take place inside of a former factory that was extremely small, so the structure of our schooling environment was nothing to how it should have been for students, space and safety wise. However, we still managed to gain acknowledgement from countless members of our community on how outstanding our academic ranking was being the first school to provide all necessary A-G courses to move onto a 4 year college. Roseland University Prep is the rose that grew from the concrete.