Rose Hill High School is a public school located in Rose Hill, KS. It has 504 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Rose Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-95 Students
- A-83 Students
- A-74 Students
- C+44 Students
- B29 Students
- B25 Students
- B+20 Students
- B-18 Students
- B16 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Rose Hill High School
- C+Mulvane High School
- Mulvane Unified School District, KS
- 75 reviews
- C+Douglass High School
- Douglass Public Schools, KS
- 36 reviews
- B-Belle Plaine High School
- Belle Plaine Unified School District, KS
- 34 reviews
- B-Augusta Senior High School
- Augusta Unified School District, KS
- 60 reviews
Rose Hill High School Reviews
Rose Hill High School is not an amazing school. I grew up in Rose Hill my entire life, so I attended the Rose Hill public schools for most of that time. Rose Hill does have a few teachers that make you believe that it is the greatest possible school one could ever attend! Oppositely, it also attracts some of the worst teachers in the state of Kansas. The sports, which used to define Rose Hill as a powerhouse... are now consistently producing losing records. The town that used to crowd the stands every Friday night to watch the football team destroy their opponent no longer show up. The students don't want to play sports anymore because they "don't like the coaches", and the ones who do participate are passive and do not mind losing because it has become the culture at Rose Hill. Overall, the atmosphere in Rose Hill must change drastically in order to make Rose Hill great again!
Rose Hill was an amazing place to go to High School! Everyone is so close with everyone and lots of people enjoy all activities the school hosts.
The faculty was a great thing about the high school, but the admins wouldn't let the students have as much fun as they should. Teachers again were great, but it felt like some of them didn't want to be there sometimes.