Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Rose Bud High School is a public school located in Rose Bud, AR. It has 395 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.
Rose Bud High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+47 Students
- B46 Students
- B-38 Students
- A-36 Students
- B34 Students
- A-14 Students
- B+12 Students
- B-12 Students
- B-10 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Rose Bud High School
- BQuitman High School
- Quitman School District, AR
- 32 reviews
- B-Heber Springs High School
- Heber Springs School District, AR
- 99 reviews
- B-Pangburn High School
- Pangburn School District, AR
- 39 reviews
- BMt. Vernon/Enola High School
- Mt. Vernon/Enola School District, AR
- 26 reviews
Rose Bud High School Reviews
I would like to see the students make an anti-bullying club for all the kids that need help. I have seen so many kids get bullied because they have different learning abilities, or they may act different or "weirder" than the other kids. It is so wrong to make fun of the other kids just because they are different. I feel that these kids need a safe place to where they can talk about their problems and/or what's going on with them. I also feel like there should be a suicidal awareness club for all of the boys and girls who are dealing with different life struggles and feel like they don't belong anywhere.
I do love the atmosphere here! It is a small school and everybody knows everybody which is just the way I like it. It is a very diverse place with people with different beliefs and values. It really is a place that everyone can find a niche in and make friends in. I do wish Ag program was better but that's just me. I love Ag but other than that it's a great place to be.
I have been a student at Rose Bud since Kindergarten. I have had very helpful and caring teachers throughout my education. I was able to enroll in Concurrent Classes in high school that gave me credit toward my college education. I am also involved in FFA and have had exceptional teachers in my FFA classes, which have inspired me to become an educator in the FFA field. If I were to want something changed at my school, it would be for the school to join with ASU to offer concurrent classes through their college, and not just be limited to Arkansas Tech. I also have a very good counselor at the school that has assisted me in any way that I needed assistance.