Rosati-Kain is an all-girls, Catholic college prep high school located in the historic Central West End neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri. At R-K, you will be inspired by the school 26 college courses, state-of-the-art laboratory facilities, and an extended campus that includes the magnificent Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis and the internationally recognized beautiful Forest Park.
Rosati-Kain provides hands-on learning to help chart your own path. At R-K, we want you to experience what it means to love your neighbor as yourself. Retreats, community service projects, and summer trips take you out of the classroom and into the world around you.
Rosati-Kain is a high school for those who want a challenge in a rigorous academic environment while helping reach your full potential. While collaboration and unity are strengths here, individual achievement is encouraged while finding an academic goal to open our graduates to the world.
Rosati-Kain High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A105 Students
- A-70 Students
- A-59 Students
- A+49 Students
- B+47 Students
- B45 Students
- B37 Students
- B36 Students
- A-33 Students
- B-32 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Rosati-Kain High School Reviews
Issues are never resolved by ignoring them. If they could be solved this way, we would have a much more productive and happy society. Sadly, this is not the case. Rosati, you need to do better. I’ve found that it is easy to be angry. Angry of the fact that situations that occurred during my time here were dealt with behaviors/actions that I deeply believed to be inappropriate and horribly uncaring manner. It is so easy to be consumed by this anger. Despite this fact, I am writing this in the hopes that administration will take note. Take note that they need to show more compassion. Life is hard enough without dealing with hardships. Even the smallest gesture can mean the world to the people who clearly need it the most.