Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
Rosary High School is a highly rated, private, all-girls, Catholic school located in Aurora, IL. It has 313 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $11,250 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 90% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Rosary High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-76 Students
- A-68 Students
- A+62 Students
- A-51 Students
- A51 Students
- A50 Students
- A+50 Students
- B43 Students
- B+41 Students
- A+40 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 84 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Rosary High School Reviews
I have absolutely loved my time here at Rosary High School! My education at Rosary is something I value a lot and I would recommend Rosary to anyone who is willing to be hardworking, independent, and disciplined in order to be successful in the end. I would not trade my high school experience for anything in the world. Rosary has taught me who I am, how to be a good friend, how to work hard and be determined to achieve goals as well as everything I learned academically.
Rosary High School is an all girls college preparatory institution. Rosary has excelled high level classes that prepare young women for college and their future. The difficult curriculum teaches time management, hard work, and academic excellence. Besides its academics, Rosary also provides great athletic programs. The swim team is renound and has won the Illinois State Championship title the past three! Such triumphs contribute to Rosary’s tight-knit Community. Being a single gender school, classes are not divided into groups nor experience daily drama co-ed and other institutions may have. As a four year Rosary student and soon to be graduate, i can honestly state that Rosary has given me 73 inspiring new sisters. As graduation day approaches and we experience all the bittersweet “lasts” of high school, there is no doubt in my mind that all 73 of us will succeed and change the world!
Rosary was my favorite educational experience, even more than college. The sense of community goes beyond the four hallways of the school. I felt cared about by every teacher and staff member, and knew that they wanted to see me succeed. I know that the faculty and staff want to do what is best for their students and families, and I strongly believe in the future of Rosary. While deeply rooted in history, they are making changes and updates to keep up with the ever changing times. The new members of faculty and staff bring a great energy and set a wonderful example for the young women there.