Founded in 1965, Rosary Academy offers a transformative educational experience that empowers the mind, body, and spirit of each young woman. Rosary embraces and challenges its students with an innovative instructional curriculum to achieve academic success and ignite the call to serve the dear neighbor.
Small class sizes, personalized attention to each student, and a sense of family are a few reasons parents and students choose Rosary Academy. Our faculty and staff support each student every step of the way. Students and parents have access to meet with our academic counselors one-on-one throughout the school year and class meetings as the counselors guide the family through the college admissions process. The Center 4 Learning (C4L) is also available to students who need additional support services within a developmentally encouraging classroom environment.
100% college attendance since 1988. Last year's graduating Class of 2018 were awarded over $20 million in scholarships.
Rosary Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A143 Students
- A118 Students
- A+114 Students
- A+105 Students
- A-93 Students
- A-89 Students
- A+88 Students
- A83 Students
- A78 Students
- A69 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses