Roosevelt High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+316 Students
- B+183 Students
- A-99 Students
- B+87 Students
- A-62 Students
- A+62 Students
- A60 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Roosevelt High School Reviews
Review Roosevelt High School
It was an okay experience. The only reason why I botched 1 star is because of how school shows no diversity. Freshman to junior year was not diverse at all. Different cliques and depending on their racial colors. The education is great! But it's why this year as a senior, I am the diversity coordinator and it is my job to being that star to 5 stars by involving more diversity. And I'm willing to make this school a better place and I hope that someone will take the same steps I am going to take to make diversity great at Roosevelt High School.
This school overwhelmed me sometimes because of its ever-growing student population, but the size doesn't seem to have any affect on the quality of education. With a few rare exceptions, all of my teachers were amazing and encouraging. The school is mostly white, but there are many inclusive clubs that promote diversity, including an active BSU, La Raza, GSA, and many foreign culture clubs. The general assumption is that most students plan to go straight to college, and there is some pressure to take a very rigorous courseload. Overall I deeply appreciated all the opportunities offered here.
Roosevelt is a pretty white privileged school. As someone who came to the States from overseas my sophomore year of high school, it was very hard to break into the Roosevelt bubble. Roosevelt has a fantastic music and drama program, with an orchestra better than many colleges, and with similar high-caliber theater productions. I think that a lot of people who go to Roosevelt do like it, it's just not for everyone.