Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School Reviews

Wornick Jewish Day School has definitely helped me grow as a student. I came in 7th grade, from a big public school. Wornick taught me so much academically and how to do well in high school, college, and beyond. All the kids are nice, the teachers are always there for you, and the academics are amazing. I am so glad I attended Wornick.
Having been involved at Wornick for the past six years, I have observed a school environment that is safe, nurturing, and inclusive. The administration with the teaching staff, both general studies and Jewish studies/Hebrew, recognize each child for his/her special talents, skills, and abilities. Teachers differentiate instruction; administrators and staff build relationships with the students, parents, and community. In a few words, Wornick students receive a top academic, emotional, and multi-dimensional, rigorous education.
Wornick Jewish DaySchool has been a wonderful school for my 2 girls. We’ve been at the school for 8 years. The teaching staff is amazing, attentive and supportive. I’ve seen differentiated learning for both my girls in all subjects. The school has a great community that is inclusive to all. Most importantly, my girls feel very safe and love going to school everyday!
Start Your Review of Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School
High turnover of staff and administration has lead to unsafe conditions for children. The school is unable to address safety issues and instead leave the parents of children who behave inappropriately to handle discipline at home. The children who are victims of the inappropriate behavior are forced to change classes and taken out of learning opportunities.