Rolla Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Rolla, MO. It has 1,249 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Rolla Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-144 Students
- A-133 Students
- B116 Students
- A51 Students
- B45 Students
- A+45 Students
- B+44 Students
- B+37 Students
- B32 Students
- A-31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Rolla Senior High School Reviews
One of the amazing things about Rolla High School is that there is an activity for everyone. From Unity Club to Varsity Athletics, there is a place for you to feel welcome and accepted. The thing that I personally have benefited from the most would be the amount of dual credit opportunities that are available. I feel prepared to face the academics in college and have at least 30 college credit hours currently. While these things have benefitted my high school experience, there are some things that could change. Cooperation amongst different athletic and activity groups could help each student feel encouraged in all aspects of their day. To be supported by the band director in your ability to play volleyball or to be supported by the Student Council advisor to be involved in Key Club, or even be supported in one's decision to not be involved in anything extracurricular. While there are some changes that could benefit RHS, it has served me well and prepared me for my academic future.
Over all they have good academic choices and activities for everyone. Teachers are compassionate , well educated and professional. They prepare students for college. The IEP Resourse teacher is excellent with the students. Encourages them to work hard and helps them discover their potential. Activities include clubs ranging from Animie to Future leaders , Future teachers, alied health, book club and many more. Athletics football, basketball, Volleyball, tennis and soccer. Music opportunity includes band and choirs. Ivrr well rounded school
Currently, I am a Junior at Rolla High School, and my experience here is quite average. Many of the teachers at Rolla are quite helpful, and truly do wish to see their students succeed. There is not a lot of diversity, but there are quite a few international students whose parents attend MO S&T. There are many clubs to choose from, with new ones being made seemingly every year. The campus itself is a little small, and the old parts of the building are not in the best condition. Rolla High recently built a new section for the math classes, and it is a nice addition for the school environment. The school also recently added an art gallery on the first floor, which showcases students' artwork and adds to the school's culture. There are many AP classes and chances for dual credit, so if a student would like to get a head start on their college career, they definitely have the chances to do so. The principles aren’t very easy to work with, but the counselors are dedicated to the students.