Roland Park Elementary/Middle School Reviews

As of 2020 i will graduate 8th grade and i have very much injoyed my time here at Roland park, though the food and the curent prinicable are questionalble i think that any kid can do well here with good parent invovlement and if they apllie themslves .
I would like Better Head Master over the school. Someone with years of experiences.Fits in with the climate of the school.
Taking the school to the next level of excellence
Excellent School; I am a student here and I love it! The teachers are great, and as a part of the ingenuity program, I have to say that Roland Park's education is excellent.
Start Your Review of Roland Park Elementary/Middle School
Roland park has excellent staff great at preparing you for high school and beyond. The environment is almost like a family with everyone knowing each other. Having your kids go to this school you know that they are safe 24/7 and in good hands.
I went here for middle school- the education was good as I was in the Ingenuity program. However, the environment socially was very stifling. It’s one of the better public middle schools in Baltimore, but as middle school is, not great for anyone.