Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Roland High School is a public school located in Roland, OK. It has 259 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Roland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+101 Students
- B-87 Students
- B-78 Students
- A66 Students
- A-65 Students
- A62 Students
- B34 Students
- C+30 Students
- C30 Students
- B+22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Roland High School Reviews
Roland is a very diverse school. Roland has many choices of clubs, activities, and sports. We go to state for most of our teams competitions. The school is very anti-bullying.
The teachers are nice enough and the overall experience has been average. The school is divided oddly compared to my previous school. The faculty try to help and understand but they don't quite seem to try their best. They are wonderful people however i'm not sure whether the lack of funding is helping them fix any of the problems in the school. Due to the budget cuts our schools club and activities funds have been cut substantially and the facilities are in poor shape due to lack of repair money . Teachers hardly bring the parents into the loop to help with their child's education.
Teachers and staff are nice but not exactly education oriented as one would like. Halls and bathroom facilities are well kept and very clean. Seems to lack a focus on students but rather just doing enough to graduate. Overall experience is a solid 7 out of a possible score of ten. A decent place to send your children to get a decent education.