Roland High School is a public school located in Roland, OK. It has 317 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Roland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+86 Students
- C+70 Students
- B-70 Students
- A-57 Students
- A56 Students
- A54 Students
- B27 Students
- B-25 Students
- C24 Students
- B+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Roland High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Roland High School Reviews
The teachers are nice enough and the overall experience has been average. The school is divided oddly compared to my previous school. The faculty try to help and understand but they don't quite seem to try their best. They are wonderful people however i'm not sure whether the lack of funding is helping them fix any of the problems in the school. Due to the budget cuts our schools club and activities funds have been cut substantially and the facilities are in poor shape due to lack of repair money . Teachers hardly bring the parents into the loop to help with their child's education.
Teachers are personable and genuinely want to see you succeed. Most assignments can be completed during school hours. Minimal offerings for extra curricula activities. School facilities are outdated and buildings are in dire need of repairs.
I would like to start off by saying Roland High school is very good at making sure we are ready for college. I love all of the teachers at Roland dearly. Sure we clash sometimes, but for the most part we all get along at Roland. The one thing I would like to see change at Roland High school is more diversity in the extra curricular classes of language. I feel like the students should be able to choose from two or more languages instead of just choosing between taking a computer class or choosing to take Spanish. I am in my second year of Spanish and I actually am enjoying learning about the cultures in Spain and other Mexican parts of the world. Overall Roland High School is a great school academically.