Rohan Woods School Reviews

We LOVE Rohan Woods School! Our son only attended 5th and 6th grade there, but those were the best two years we've had. The staff and teachers are wonderful! The middle school science excursions were once in a lifetime experience for the kids. We were sad to leave but our time there was wonderful.
RWS builds community and shapes kids for leadership. My son started at RWS in 5th grade and it was a tough year because we moved him across the country and he lost everything he knew. I am confident in saying that a great deal of credit for his acclimation to St. Louis was because of RWS and how a community was built so quickly for him.
Warm family environment. Outstanding Curriculum. Attentively engaged staff members. Collectively engaged community as well.
Start Your Review of Rohan Woods School
Love their approach to education. A beautiful, exclusive, & safe environment! The science program is 2nd to none. The older grades go on trip to Canada and New Mexico.
My family has been at Rohan Woods almost 8 years and I couldn't be more pleased with the level of education my son has received. Not only has he been challenged academically he has also learned valuable social and leadership skills. Rohan Woods feels like a family which is what nailed the decision for us. If you are looking for a school that sets a great foundation for your child's secondary school while experiencing a caring and family environment, consider Rohan Woods.
We absolutely love Rohan Woods School. It has been the perfect place for both of our kids. The teachers and staff are amazing and mindfully encouraging, supporting, and challenging our kids to grow academically as well as socially. The Project Approach to learning teaches the kids leadership, responsibility, teamwork, and a whole host of life skills. It has been an amazing place for our whole family.