Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Rogers High School is an above average, public school located in Spokane, WA. It has 1,514 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 23% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Rogers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-233 Students
- A185 Students
- A+115 Students
- C83 Students
- C-79 Students
- B-77 Students
- A-69 Students
- B+65 Students
- A-63 Students
- A-47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Rogers High School Reviews
My experience at Rogers High School has been fantastic! But, there will always be those bad days at school and some not very nice students or staff... that is okay though because it does not stop you from enjoying your high school experience. I love going to Rogers High School. I have made many new friends and connected to staff members throughout my years attending school here. I manage and play sports. Win or lose, we are family and work together like a family.
Roger's, above all, has an established sense of community From classes and programs such as running start that cater to every type of student and their needs, Along with classes such as Native American Lit. That explore different cultures and Ideas. There are Clubs such as G.S.L. which encourages conversations about sexuality and sexual identification or N.H.S which encourages community involvement in general. Link crew club plays a major role in interacting with and unifying the student body as a whole and act to ensure everyone is included. When Bullying became an issue, it acted to unify Students and teachers to act against it through the "Be nice" campaign, going as far to throw a pep rally where a speaker discussed discrimination of all kinds and how to counter it through action and why it's so important to care about one another. There are a variety of non discrimanatory sports to get involved in year round and every students achievements, academic or otherwise, are celebrated.
Rogers is made up of a diverse and open community. The school is kept as clean as possible, with the help of students and teachers alongside the custodial staff. There is a wide variety of classes offered to fit everyone's interests and needs to help them succeed. With this, students have a wide variety of backgrounds and home lives but are still treated equally regardless of that. However, communication is lacking from administration to teachers, and students, because everyone is not receiving the same information. In some cases, it is obvious that staff and teachers show favoritism towards certain students on many different levels. Overall, Rogers is a misunderstood school with many opportunities to grow but is still strong and comes together as a family at the end of the day.