Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Rogers High School is an above average, public school located in Rogers, TX. It has 269 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Rogers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+64 Students
- B-43 Students
- C+38 Students
- B33 Students
- B+31 Students
- A+31 Students
- B-26 Students
- A20 Students
- B20 Students
- A-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Rogers High School
- BCameron Yoe High School
- Cameron Independent School District, TX
- 74 reviews
- B-Bartlett Schools
- Bartlett Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 35 reviews
- BTemple High School
- Temple Independent School District, TX
- 336 reviews
- A-Academy High School
- Academy Independent School District, TX
- 35 reviews
Rogers High School Reviews
One thing I wish Rogers had more of would be sports. There are several schools around Rogers who have several sports that Rogers doesn't have for example a soccer team, there are swim teams, wrestling and several other sports. Rogers tends to stick to the basics and doesn't try to work outside the box and cater to the plenty other students that would love to play these sports. I'm currently on the golf team and i've noticed these little things because football, baseball, and volleyball get a large amount of funds and golf gets only enough to attend a total of 10 tournaments.
I love how close we all are here and how involved the principal gets with the students. Everyone is helpful and willing to help out someone in need, a great community overall.
My experience at Roger High School has always been great. It is a small school so getting help from teachers is never a problem. The principle is great and he sets a very good example for not only the high school students but also middle school and elementary as well. To describe Rogers I would say its a place I feel comfortable since I have gone there all my life. Everything about my school fits all my needs of wanting a small town feel with a class of 92(the biggest class of Rogers High School). I am thankful for a great school that is very supportive of my needs.