Rogers High School is a highly rated, public school located in Rogers, AR. It has 2,044 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Rogers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-527 Students
- B-199 Students
- B180 Students
- B-101 Students
- B+69 Students
- B+55 Students
- B50 Students
- A+47 Students
- A46 Students
- A+39 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.47 responses
Schools like Rogers High School
- BRogers Heritage High School
- Rogers School District, AR
- 332 reviews
- ABentonville High School
- Bentonville Public Schools, AR
- 752 reviews
- AFayetteville High School
- Fayetteville School District, AR
- 360 reviews
- AHar-Ber High School
- Springdale School District, AR
- 415 reviews
Rogers High School Reviews
Rogers High School is by far the best school in the Lauderdale School District. They prepare you for college and make sure you know your many options when it comes to life after high school. Rogers High school helps focus on each and every student. It's not only a school, it's a family. The entire community is based on our school. From basketball state champions to football games on friday night. The clubs and activity choices are outstanding! The teachers are friendly and really care for the students' education. The Science, Math, and technology classes are amazing. Rogers High School is an amazing and happy atmosphere to send your student to!
Rogers High School is honestly a great school no matter what other day. The teachers and staff that work there want you to succeed! There were many opportunities given to students to participate in after school activities to help out with homework and extra help was always available for those who seeked it! If there is one thing i would change about Rogers is how well they prepare you for college , i think field trips to different colleges around spokane would be beneficial for students to get a feel of college lifestyles and what it’s like.
I really enjoyed some of the teachers at Rogers High School. The help in most AP classes was great and very appreciated. I would say that there could be some improvements in the attendance office and main office as the staff is rarely friendly even to the behaved and respectful students. I would also say that the way the teachers discipline is very unfair and twisted. It is very common for the innocent students who are responsible, hard workers to get in trouble for something small with a big consequence while the students who are breaking the laws and regulations secretly are not punished to the extents they should be. For example, you get suspended for walk in the parking lot because it is considered truancy, but I think skipping class in the bathrooms be considered truancy as well.