Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Rogers High School is a highly rated, public school located in Rogers, AR. It has 2,114 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Rogers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus602 Students
- grade B minus232 Students
- grade B203 Students
- grade B117 Students
- grade B+81 Students
- grade B+62 Students
- grade A+58 Students
- grade A56 Students
- grade B55 Students
- grade A+45 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 31 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 105 responses
- Make A Wish Celebration26%
- Spirit stick16%
- Football games8%
- Choir Concert6%
- Colors Day6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 49 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,191 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 50 responses
Schools like Rogers High School
- grade BRogers Heritage High School
- Rogers School District, AR
- Rating 3.51 out of 5 346 reviews
- grade A+Bentonville High School
- Bentonville Public Schools, AR
- Rating 3.94 out of 5 778 reviews
- grade AFayetteville High School
- Fayetteville School District, AR
- Rating 3.76 out of 5 392 reviews
- grade AHar-Ber High School
- Springdale School District, AR
- Rating 3.95 out of 5 431 reviews
Rogers High School Reviews
Rating 4.03 out of 5 332 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Rogers High School is by far the best school in the Lauderdale School District. They prepare you for college and make sure you know your many options when it comes to life after high school. Rogers High school helps focus on each and every student. It's not only a school, it's a family. The entire community is based on our school. From basketball state champions to football games on friday night. The clubs and activity choices are outstanding! The teachers are friendly and really care for the students' education. The Science, Math, and technology classes are amazing. Rogers High School is an amazing and happy atmosphere to send your student to!
This school is amazing! There are a few administrators that do not facilitate the otherwise wonderful environment, but the rest of the staff and students pour their hearts into this school and community.
Rogers High School is an average experience. Thought I applaud it for the importance it puts into making sure students don't fail their classes entirely, the school board seems obssesively focused on athletics rather than general academics. Hence the rush to build a modern stadium for no reason other than to "look pretty", and their persistence with online learning while not willing to give any budget to well functioning computers. It also has a wide variety of arts and activites to chose from, however, the school board treats them clumsily and puts a considerabley lower budget into them than sports.