Rocori Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Cold Spring, MN. It has 793 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Rocori Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+67 Students
- B+65 Students
- A+65 Students
- B+44 Students
- B+43 Students
- B-36 Students
- A-32 Students
- B29 Students
- A28 Students
- B-28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 43 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Rocori Senior High School
- BPaynesville Area High School
- Paynesville Public School District, MN
- 23 reviews
- BAlbany Senior High School
- Albany Public School District, MN
- 36 reviews
- B+Technical Senior High School
- St. Cloud Public School District, MN
- 113 reviews
- BKimball High School
- Kimball Public School District, MN
- 41 reviews
Rocori Senior High School Reviews
I recently graduated and was disappointed with the academics. Many of the teachers I had didn’t even make it one year before being fired for being ineffective and inappropriate! Also the HS itself is falling apart. They focus more on sports than the academics, the “college courses” aren’t that much more difficult and I wish I would have gone pseo instead. Also through-out the years I was there the drug problem became an even bigger issue. Towards the end I realized the administration didn’t care because either they participated in these activities or their children did.
ROCORI High offers students an exceptional education, along with a plethora of opportunities, including both athletics and clubs. The teachers are well equipped to provide the students the skills they will need in order to succeed in life. It is the perfect size in my opinion; Each class has around two hundred students, which allows class sizes to be no more than 25. Overall, my experience at ROCORI has been wonderful and I am proud to be a Spartan!
What I liked most about ROCORI was the education opportunities that were offered. Starting my sophomore year of high school, I was able to take dual credit classes that counted towards both my high school and college graduation. Not only did this help prepare me for college, but it made a huge difference being able to enter school with extra credits!