Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Rocky Boy High School is a public school located in Box Elder, MT. It has 118 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1.
Rocky Boy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+29 Students
- B27 Students
- NG24 Students
- B-24 Students
- B+18 Students
- C+17 Students
- A-7 Students
- A6 Students
- C+5 Students
- B+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Rocky Boy High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Rocky Boy High School Reviews
Rocky Boy public schools consists of mostly 99% of Native American's and is also located on the Chippewa Cree Tribe of Rocky Boy, Montana. Racism is not a problem here at Rocky Boy and we do not discriminate outside of Rocky Boy. The social scene at Rocky Boy is diverse, everybody gets along but there can be bullying in our school but the rate is very low and is not a big problem in our schools. In our small community we may all hear about peer pressure on the weekends and try to have school related activities in the evenings to keep the students busy rather than making bad choices. Challenges here at Rocky Boy can be things like getting the students to school on time or even showing up because of no motivation from their parents or just thinking they cant do the work so they'd rather push the education off.
Dress code here is the same as any other schools in the state of montana. They don't require shoulder showing, stomach showing parts, bad language on shirts/clothing and other things you can think of. Attendance here is a big deal for us native americans. We have a lot of drop outs throughout high school and mostly in my class while my years in school.
Why i would choose this school again if I could do it all over again is because I enjoyed every little moment going through each grade. Learning a lot while growing up. Meeting and shwoing other people a whole different me while I could. Going back to a little kid again, and actually enjoy my time growing up with no stress or worries.