Rockway Middle School Reviews

Great School ! I am excited to have my son attend this school . The staff seem nice and the facility looks updated .
I’m a second year student and I’ve enjoyed the school through out the last two years. I don’t understand why 50% of the student are under proficiency standards for the test because the teacher that I’ve had are the best and really care. It’s probably they’re lack of interest. I enjoy every part of the school aside from lunches; they really need to improve there.
I liked the diversity of teachers and students.they had a great spec ed program that my hearing impaired brother attended which actually drove me to select a career in spec ed. The facility was open not like the no windows school today.Great pe and dance program and electives. The math program ran very individualized which made you go at yr own pace.
Start Your Review of Rockway Middle School
good teachers overal. bad facilities and need of additions in the school library. it needs more funding so that the students are able to enjoy better facilities and more things to do in school, including a broader collection of books to read.