Rocklin High School is a top rated, public school located in Rocklin, CA. It has 2,072 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 86% in reading.
Rocklin High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A247 Students
- A-242 Students
- A+226 Students
- A206 Students
- A+188 Students
- A+180 Students
- A168 Students
- B152 Students
- C+142 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 97 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.53 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.60 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.60 responses
Schools like Rocklin High School
- AWhitney High School
- Rocklin Unified School District, CA
- 422 reviews
- A+Del Oro High School
- Placer Union High School District, CA
- 255 reviews
- AWoodcreek High School
- Roseville Joint Union High School District, CA
- 532 reviews
- A+Folsom High School
- Folsom-Cordova Unified School District, CA
- 439 reviews
Rocklin High School Reviews
They dont get their rave reviews from US News, and other school rating sites for nothing! High AP/SAT scores, awesome amount of clubs offered (robotics that compete at UC Davis), STEM, and overall challenging academics with outstanding teachers, as well as administration support. Overall, awesome high school that prepare kids for college.
I moved here from the bay area to attend RHS for their impressive STEM education. They have many career technical educational (CTE) pathways to choose from, and an abundance of resources being put to those programs, which makes RHS stand out as an excellent school for being able to explore the breadth and depth of many subjects (at least compared with standard high school curriculum). The teachers also tend to be much more involved in their students' education and care about making their classes immersive and interesting. Overall, it's a great place to receive an advanced high school education and get ahead of the curve in college readiness.
Rocklin high school has given me some of my fondest memories, and some of my worst memories, just as any other high school. The sports are excellent, and we have some great athletes and programs. Most of the school is very white with not much diversity but it is slowly improving each year. I wish we had been more prepared for applying to colleges and planning our futures. Most teachers want to help students and teach as thoroughly as possible. Some students are friendly, some are not. The music and arts programs, while somewhat small, have excellent teachers but most of the classes are overflowing. This school is squeezing absolutely as many students in as possible, more than it can comfortably fit and most classes throughout the campus are filled to the brim. Overall, Rocklin High is an average high school with it's upsides and downfalls weighing each other out evenly.