COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Plans are in place to comply with state and local regulations due to COVID-19, but we anticipate returning to on-campus classes this fall. Our 10:1 teacher ratio meets classroom social distancing requirements. With over 25 years of hybrid model experience, we're able to pivot quickly to remote learning. We also offer a flexible attendance policy for students with underlying health concerns. Learn More
Rock Solid Christian Academy is the Denver metro area's only certified K-12 University-Model® School. Our challenging academic program is the foundation for our mission of equipping students for a lifetime of learning and glorifying God.
While at Rock Solid, students encounter with awe and wonder God's revelation of Himself through the study of all disciplines resulting in the passion and commitment to living out their faith authentically. RSCA graduates are people of strong character, secure in their identity in Christ, who courageously pursue their God-given mission as citizens of His Kingdom.
Our Rock Solid Foundations Program is built on yearly seminars that draw from multiple academic subjects to address an essential question. An integral part of this seminar class is a group project that students research, select, and implement, culminating in an individual senior capstone project. Students leave Rock Solid with a portfolio that demonstrates real-world and academic skills.
Rock Solid Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-9 Students
- B6 Students
- B-5 Students
- A-4 Students
- C+3 Students
- A-3 Students
- A-3 Students
- B-2 Students
- B2 Students
- A-1 Student
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses