Rock Creek Junior/Senior High School
- ST GEORGE, KS
grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade C+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Rock Creek Junior/Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in ST GEORGE, KS. It has 457 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 41% of students are at least proficient in math and 40% in reading.
Rock Creek Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A91 Students
- grade B32 Students
- grade A minus27 Students
- grade B26 Students
- grade B minus21 Students
- grade B20 Students
- grade C+19 Students
- grade B9 Students
- grade A9 Students
- grade B minus8 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Rock Creek Junior/Senior High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade A
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responses
- Spirit Week24%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,613 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 11 responses
Rock Creek Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Rating 4.15 out of 5 62 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Rock Creek is a great school with wonderful educators and a great community! The academics and extracurriculars are unmatched, especially when you take a look at the debate/forensics program and the music program. The faculty and staff are friendly and approachable and the students are generally welcoming and kind. The only downside to this school is the location, it really is in the middle of nowhere. The academics and community far outweigh this downside!
I liked the culture there, but the school is average and needs more science related classes and activities. The math department was the only good point in that field. Physics was a joke, and there wasn't much else offered. The robotics team is a great addition to the school, but more can be done. They need to focus less on sports and and encourage more people into the stem fields as that is a definite week point. The school overall was a pretty decent place to go. The people I experience, teachers and students, were mostly pretty good, and the faculty was always reasonable. Overall kind of an average school in the respect that a school is a place to learn things.
I liked Rock Creek because there is minimal confrontation between students, and the staff is amazing. One thing I loved about Rock Creek was the senior exit project because it taught me communication skills. Without the senior exit project I would not have learned the communicative skills that I have today. I have been at Rock Creek for a total of 8 years.