Rochester Adams High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+142 Students
- A+115 Students
- B-87 Students
- B68 Students
- B+32 Students
- B+31 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- B+19 Students
- A+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Rochester Adams High School Reviews
Review Rochester Adams High School
The amount of clubs and activities at this school is amazing. There is a club for almost every topic, and if there isn't one a student is interested in, they can make one! Most students are extremely committed to the clubs they are in and many are involved in at least two clubs. Sometimes clubs even have dual meetings. For example, the German club and Spanish club holds a soccer game where foods from both cultures are available.
Rochester Adams is an excellent high school that prepares its students for success in post-high school endeavors. Many of my friends have gone on to high-ranking universities, such as University of Michigan. Furthermore, the environment is well-rounded, with people striving to achieve in sports, arts, and clubs, as well as the core academic curriculum. I hope Adams will continue its great legacy, diversify its student body, and improve the teaching staff.
Rochester Adams prepares you for college far better than other high schools. Perhaps it was the advanced courses I took, but it was apparent talking to other students that I had an advantage. The teachers genuinely show an interest in their students. Every school has teachers that everyone despises, but at Rochester Adams, if you showed an interest in the class, there were no teachers that would turn down helping a student. I am thankful for the opportunities I had whether in clubs, sports, or academics. There is a large variety of courses available to students. It is incredibly easy to join an extra curricular activity as well, since all of them are incredibly inviting.