Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Rochelle Township High School is an above average, public school located in Rochelle, IL. It has 869 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Rochelle Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+134 Students
- B-122 Students
- A+47 Students
- B+46 Students
- B43 Students
- B+42 Students
- A-39 Students
- A+32 Students
- A29 Students
- A-26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Rochelle Township High School
- A-Byron High School
- Byron Community Unit School District No. 226, IL
- 54 reviews
- B+Stillman Valley High School
- Meridian Community Unit School District No. 223, IL
- 87 reviews
- B-Ashton-Franklin Center High School
- Ashton-Franklin Center Community Unit School District No. 275, IL
- 22 reviews
- BOregon High School
- Oregon Community Unit School District No. 220, IL
- 54 reviews
Rochelle Township High School Reviews
The school has a friendly environment and dedicated staff that truly care about their students' goals post graduation. There is a variety of extracurricular activities students can take part in. The school is also very involved with the community through its club projects, athletic fundraisers, and community service projects. The only fault that prevents me from giving the school a 5 star review is that the school focusing to big a deal on sports and not enough on clubs, the drama department, and the music department.
Rochelle Township High School was very good academically and sports wise, but lacked a sense of community and unity in the social department. Students only had specific people they talked to and were not open to socializing beyond the few people they talked to. This made the high school feel like it was unwelcoming to new students and I open to change.
I like the overall drive of the academics and how most of us strive to do our absolute best. My school is very clean and organized, and the teachers are just wonderful and supportive. The staff tends to be quite understanding and they are always ready to jump into action should conflict arise.