Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Roby High School is an above average, public school located in Roby, TX. It has 64 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Roby High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-21 Students
- A-21 Students
- A+18 Students
- B+17 Students
- B-14 Students
- A13 Students
- B+11 Students
- C+11 Students
- A+9 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Roby High School Reviews
Attending Roby High school was the best decision I ever made. Roby is such a close knit community, everyone is friends with everyone. In my opinion, smaller schools have the advantage because the teachers actually care about you and your grades. They want to see you succeed and they will do everything in their power to help you get where you need to be. I believe this school has well prepared me not just for college, but for real life as well. I've learned many important life lessons trough out the course of my high school years, and I have my teachers and coaches to thank for that.
It is a really small school out in the middle of nowhere. Just because the school is small, it does not mean you cannot get to where you want to be after you graduate. Roby gave me the opportunity to do anything I wanted to do as far as FFA, Sports, and become better acedemically. The one thing that is great is that you can do all of them. Some other schools you really just have the opportunity to focus one just one thing, not Roby.
I moved here at the beginning of my Junior year. Whenever I moved here everyone was very open and welcoming. I have attended 5 different schools throughout my life, and this is by far my favorite.