Robinson Middle School Reviews

This was one of the best middles schools I went to. I loved the teachers. The principal there is super supportive and knows most of the kids on and one on one level. Felt very supported by the administration. A very healthy environment to go through middle school. Academics were amazing. They held fun dances for us every year. Sports were nice to go to. they make sure that you are having fun. They are very college readiness too.
I had some bad experiences at the time, but now I mostly look back with nostalgia. Homework load was manageable and I made some really close friends.
No real student council. No peer pressure. Pretty diverse.
Start Your Review of Robinson Middle School
Lot of different clubs, like anime, environmental, cheerleading, sports, orchestra, band, choir, jazz band, art club, theater productions, NJHS, etc. Not much commitment, except NJHS, which required attending all meetings (once a month) and 15 volunteer hours a semester.
No bullying that I was aware of, pretty safe. No police or security of any kind, but we didn't need it. School nurse was alright, but I never needed much besides band-aids. No problems with safety, ever.