Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Robinson High School is an above average, public school located in Robinson, TX. It has 720 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Robinson High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B283 Students
- A221 Students
- A+184 Students
- A+158 Students
- A-157 Students
- B+138 Students
- B-136 Students
- B+94 Students
- B+84 Students
- B80 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Robinson High School
- B-Axtell High School
- Axtell Independent School District, TX
- 28 reviews
- A-China Spring High School
- China Spring Independent School District, TX
- 238 reviews
- B+Bosqueville Secondary School
- Bosqueville Independent School District, TX
- 34 reviews
- BRiesel School
- Riesel Independent School District, TX
- 26 reviews
Robinson High School Reviews
I am currently a student at Robinson High School, and I couldn’t be more proud to attend this school. Both the teachers and the students are great to be around on any day of the week. The staff are our biggest fans, and push us to be a better version of our selves. Although we have had our ups and downs like any other school, I can say that Robinson is the best at recovering from any mishaps. Over the years our athletic program has not been the best, but our coaches are working hard everyday to better it. Our school grows significantly in the amount of students each year, which is how you know we are one of the best schools academically. I am very grateful my parents made the decision to switch us from Waco ISD to Robinson ISD.
Robinson is very good school! Robinson has excellent athletic and academic program. There are a variety of extra curricular programs for youth involvement. The staff are caring and helpful. They are always looking to help you achieve goals. The school itself is a nice campus. I absolutely love the athletic curriculum. I am a senior this year and I play football. I have played track and field and football my 4 years of high school. I have a great relationship with the coaches. They are always willing to go the extra mile for the students. Robinson also offers off campus lunches to 11th and 12th graders. The parking for 10th-12th graders is nice as well. You can paint your parking spot!
Even though this has only been my second year at Robinson, I really like it. The teachers, students, and parents all give so much support and have more school spirit than you could ever imagine! The teachers make it very easy to have a good relationship with their students and communicate very well. Although moving to a new school was kind of hard, Robinson High School made it very easy to get comfortable with a new setting.