Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Robichaud Senior High School is a public school located in Dearborn Heights, MI. It has 356 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Robichaud Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A65 Students
- B-60 Students
- B+59 Students
- A+48 Students
- B44 Students
- B+43 Students
- B40 Students
- B35 Students
- B-31 Students
- C-30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Robichaud Senior High School
- C-Westwood Cyber High School
- Online School
- Westwood Community School District, MI
- 6 reviews
- DEcorse Community High School
- Ecorse Public Schools, MI
- 51 reviews
- CCentral High School
- Detroit Public Schools Community School District, MI
- 15 reviews
- C-River Rouge High School
- River Rouge Public Schools, MI
- 83 reviews
Robichaud Senior High School Reviews
Robichaud is a great high school. I went there for all my four years of high school. I love that place it is so great. I loved my teachers so dearly. They are so great people and they help so much. They principal was a great one. They are so nice and encouraging. I wish I could go back, but I will start using the skills they taught me. Now I thank them for the many lessons.
I like the sports Robichaud has to offer. But it seems as if that's all it has to offer. There could more activities in school. Teachers haven't requested any new history of American government books. It's 2017, and the students have to work out of books from 1995. Not because there's no option to get new books. Yet because the teachers, and school don't spend their money on that. They waste their money overspending on football equipment. There aren't many activities at Robichaud High. No parent involvement, unless it's their child in trouble. The vice principal messes up student's schedules, and there has been more than 3+ principals in the last five years because of how out of control the school is. There needs to be a change.
Not that many electives to offer, but it is a low teacher to student ratio so it is nice to have that 1 on 1 time with your teachers. Also, most teachers that teach there are alumni, so I would say there is a very personal experience associated with Robichaud.