Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Robertson High School is a public school located in Las Vegas, NM. It has 460 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 9% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Robertson High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+161 Students
- B156 Students
- B84 Students
- C54 Students
- B-40 Students
- A-28 Students
- B26 Students
- A22 Students
- A20 Students
- A-18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Robertson High School Reviews
My experience at Robertson was great! Great friends, classes, sports to play, etc. The classes gave a challenge most times, friends were always around in the halls to say hi to, and sports provided me with a good way to stay in shape.
Constant shortage of faculty makes consistent structured education difficult. The teachers that do stick around typically do their best to help you stay on track and are always willing to help students. Great sense of school spirit between students, friendly and welcoming environment.
I like that the school is small because you get the freedom to ask a lot of questions and I also feel as if the opportunity to have one on one tutoring is better. I would like to see students be allowed to share their thoughts on what would make the school better as a whole and for the administration to consider the students' opinions.