Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Robert Lee High School is a public school located in Robert Lee, TX. It has 111 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Robert Lee High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-35 Students
- B-33 Students
- A+30 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-22 Students
- B20 Students
- B19 Students
- A+19 Students
- B+16 Students
- C13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Robert Lee High School Reviews
I didn't like the students that attended, especially my graduating class. They were so misbehaved all the kids that were "popular" made many other students life hell. All they did was party and do inappropriate things and reveal nudity of others as if it was a funny thing to do not caring about that persons feelings. You would see them walking down the hall just picking on random kids telling them mean things or even cussing at them with a group of their friends by to "egg" them on. I didn't like highschool at all because of my class. I stood by my 5 best friends and they made my years great, till this day even all being in different cities for college we text each other in a group message never losing touch
Robert Lee High School is a good 1A school, though small. In a town of 1000 people, there aren't as many options as bigger schools, but the teachers care about you and try their hardest to help you succeed. Activities include sports: football, basketball, track, tennis, cross country, and golf, as well as robotics, Spanish club, fccla, ffa, and beta club.
It is a small school, so naturally they did not have a lot to offer. Personally, I felt that they placed a higher value on sports than academics, but their strongest point was the teachers by far. The teachers really do care about their students.