Robert E. Lee High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+247 Students
- C+218 Students
- B208 Students
- A+187 Students
- A-133 Students
- B132 Students
- A-119 Students
- A118 Students
- A-105 Students
- B+103 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.51 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Schools like Robert E. Lee High School
- C+John Tyler High School
- Tyler Independent School District, TX
- 116 reviews
- BChapel Hill High School
- Chapel Hill Independent School District (Tyler), TX
- 73 reviews
- A-Whitehouse High School
- Whitehouse Independent School District, TX
- 132 reviews
- BWinona High School
- Winona Independent School District, TX
- 22 reviews
Robert E. Lee High School Reviews
Robert E Lee lives out the phrase " it's good for you, it builds character". We have every culture, every ethnicity, and everyone from every socioeconomic back ground. This teaches you how to help others from different back grounds as well as how to be around others.Any one can create a club and join.Personally a group of us including my self started our bass fishing team, and the club to go with it. We currently have eight teams that compete in tournaments which include two people on each team. Most of our teams like volley ball ,baseball, and basket ball allwaysmake playoffs. we also have state finalist in pole vault. We offer duel credit and AP classes. Also we offer the career and technology center which creates real life opportunities for kids to see what they want to do with their lives and even get degrees and certification through state of the art facility's.Overall I wish everyone could have the experience that I had at Robert E. Lee
parent of a child who is a senior. REL has consistently let me down with their lack of encouragement, communication, stability, consistency, and follow through. The few stellar teachers there are limited in their resources and generally leave after a few years. The remaining teachers that are less then stellar are unconnected to anything but their peer politics and gossip. Almost no college preparedness or resources. No push to keep students on task for post graduate school. Pretty much you are on your own for trying to find resources for school assistance, course guidance, and encouragement.
One of Robert E Lee's greatest characteristics is the opportunities the students have. There are many different organizations each kid can be involved in, such as a great Student Council organization, Spanish club, excellent sports teams, and more. Some of the downfalls of Lee is how little the students are informed with school activities and major changes in school expectations, not all teachers are on board with each other, and the facilities are below average and have been for a while. Over all Lee is a great school, there are just a few minor problems.