Robbie E. Howard J.H.
- WAXAHACHIE, TX
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B+
Robbie E. Howard J.H. is an above average, public school located in WAXAHACHIE, TX. It has 681 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Robbie E. Howard J.H. Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Map is loading
View Homes Near Robbie E. Howard J.H.
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Schools like Robbie E. Howard J.H.
- grade B+Eddie Finley Senior J.H.
- Waxahachie Independent School District, TX
- Rating 5 out of 5 8 reviews
- grade B+Red Oak Junior High School
- Red Oak Independent School District, TX
- Rating 3 out of 5 1 review
- grade BEnnis Junior High School
- Ennis Independent School District, TX
- grade B+Palmer Middle School
- Palmer Independent School District, TX
Robbie E. Howard J.H. Reviews
Rating 4.6 out of 5 35 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
My experience so far at Howard Jr. High is been amazing. The teachers are very understanding and always want the best for you. Although every student isn't respectful there are still multiple students willing to be your friend! Plus there are multiple curricular activities that you can do. Additionally, Howard Jr. High does an excellent job at keeping everyone involve and meeting new people!
Howard JH is a great place to be! The administration, counselors and faculty are like a family and truly care about each other and their students. It's a positive, happy atmosphere where students are encouraged to do their best daily. Students have many options for extra-curriculars: band, choir, athletics, dance, cheer, FOR club, Student Council, Spanish club just to name a few. It's a phenomenal school that wants what's best for students.
Howard provides a great school environment for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Whether your student wants to get involved academically, athletically, or through the arts, Howard provides something for everyone. I love teaching here and seeing the pride that the students have for their school!