From those precious preschool years to high school's focus on college preparation, Roanoke Catholic School is committed to blending learning with faith and faith with daily life.
We ensure our students are successful both in and out of the classroom. Our graduates earn a 100% college acceptance and more than $3 million a year in scholarships. Our athletic department features 26 sports teams that annually compete for the state's highest honors. We nurture artistic expression through Theater, Dance, Choir and Band. And student-run activities provide a host of leadership opportunities.
Roanoke Catholic School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+37 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+15 Students
- A15 Students
- B14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Roanoke Catholic School Reviews
One thing I really did not like were the uniforms. In public school you basically wore what you want, but not in private school. My first year the gentlemen had to wear a shirt and tie during the winter and in the summer a polo shirt with the school’s logo and khaki pants or shorts. This year they changed the dress code to where gentlemen could wear the polo shirt and khaki pants all year around.