Founded in 1950, Riviera continues its tradition of creating a learning community in which students strive to be the best versions of themselves. Faculty and students come together, respect one another, and foster personal growth. As a coeducational, independent day school, Riviera maintains a diverse student body for students in preschool through twelfth grade. Students have opportunities to explore any avenue, from the sciences to the arts to the humanities. Through engaging and meaningful experiences, students realize their inner potential and their capacity to effect change in the world.
Riviera Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+52 Students
- A+50 Students
- A41 Students
- A-26 Students
- A+21 Students
- A-20 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Riviera Schools Reviews
Our experience both at the Day School and the Prep has always been outstanding.
The teachers, faculty and staff are strict but friendly and make sure every student performs to their full potential.
The environment is safe and there is an impressive sense of community, of family.
I certainly recommend the school to any parents looking for excellence.